Saturday, February 05, 2011

Let's try this one more time...

There is no doubt that the stand-up comedy scene in Seattle is vibrant and worthy of paying attention to...  There are shows taking place in clubs, theaters, bars and coffee houses.  There are performers coming here from all over the world as well as growing up right in our backyard.

It deserves some attention and I've tried in the past to help give some of that attention--only to trip up on issues of design and, occasionally, overreaching.

I'm going to try to keep this simple this time.  I'm going to try to be useful.  Hopefully, I can build this into something worth paying attention to...just like the comedy scene I'll be trying to cover from the inside.

Wish us all luck...and have some patience while everything falls into place.
pg

No comments: